We are looking forward to meeting you all at our upcoming conference! Please take the time to read these details as they may address your questions and concerns as you make final preparations for your participation in our conference on March 11-12, 2020.
GETTING TO UNIVERSITY OF MINDANAO FROM DAVAO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
University of Mindanao Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/VNehjA2UsEs7my146 and for restaurants, you can check the link below to find the nearest restaurant in University of Mindanao: http://bit.ly/HOTEL_LINKS
VENUE OF CONFERENCE
The Conference will be held in the University of Mindanao Matina Campus, Davao City 8000, Philippines.
Time Zone: GMT+8 PST
Telephone: (082) 227 5456
All breakfast and lunch meals from March 11-12 will be served outside the Auditorium. Participants should manage their dinners at their own expenses.
Accommodation costs and other personal charges (e.g. telephone, mini-bar, laundry, other meals) incurred by the participants and their companion(s) shall be borne by the participants and they are responsible to settle the bill directly with the hotel upon check-out.
- The participants are requested to carry all the legal documents with them, e.g. passport, ID cards, etc.
- Clothes: Normal clothing for the day (lightweight linen, t-shirts, jeans, coat or breathable fabrics). Woolen sweaters, lightweight fleece or jackets or similar other warm outfits for the mornings and evenings There is no formal dress code for the conference. We expect everybody in smart casual so a jacket or shawl would be appropriate.
- Refillable water bottles/travel mugs. We will serve coffee, tea, and water all day.
- Business cards and promotional/informational materials about your work, projects, books, journals, etc. adapters for electronic devices, Mac users.
- Supply of prescription medication.
- Personal supply of basic cold medicine, painkiller, and anti-diarrhea medicine – your stomach will likely go through an adjustment phase to local cuisines which is normal. The anti-diarrhea tablets could help you in case of ‘emergency’.
- Cameras, mobile phones, and chargers for personal electronics.
Other Related Links
- Mechanics for Paper/Poster Presentation
- Frequently-Asked Questions
- Program Invitation
- Payment Guidelines
1,078 total views, 3 views today